Promoting Environmental Sustainable Development
Want to donate to the cause? Contact us now!
Consultancy in the field and areas of;
• Human -wildlife impact on forests and forest ecosystems
• Wildlife and veld management in dry eco-regions and other biomes,
• Forest resource base quantification, inventories, sustainable yields and environmental impact assessments
• Forestry related land-use studies- to include studies on rates of carbon emission and rates of deforestation by village and ward related regions
• Environmental education, community forestry and community based forest based projects
• Project monitoring and evaluation
• Agro-forestry as an integral of agriculture management
-alley cropping, fodder production, fertility trenches, enrichment planting and nitrogen fixing trees
• Environmental impact assessments for forest based projects.
• Seedling production and propagation
• Domestication of indigenous wild trees.
• Citrus tree production, vegetative propagation of indigenous and exotic plants and the commercialization of their production
-to include pruning regimes, thinning regimes, pollarding as well as enrichment planting
• Forest protection-
- Disease control, pest and insect control,
-fire management (community based and private fire management)
• Land suitability studies
• tree-crop interface
• trees outside the forests
• Tree and grass fodder production for improved woodland management
• agriculture-proper management and forage importation for bee keeping for sustainable commercial production of honey and its secondary products
• carbon emissions on agriculture crop production and its mitigation/adaptation.
• stocking densities for sustainable veld utilization